Give yourself the performance edge in bidding and delivery!
When it comes to bidding on a project … You recognize that professional credentials can be a valuable selling tool. You recognize that advanced, performance-based credentials have more value than entry level, knowledge-based credentials. You recognize that you need something different to stand out from the crowd.
When it comes to delivering for your clients … You recognize that they want both technical excellence and the ability to deliver according to plan. You recognize that good program and project management is a key contributor to the profitability of your organization.
MAPM, through our independent Certification Board, has what you need. We offer advanced certifications for program and project managers. Our certification assessments are:
- Performance-based. We look at the actual, on-the-job performance of your managers. We examine their documentary evidence and conduct an intensive, face-to-face interview to verify that they understood what they were doing and why.
- Done by experienced program and project managers. Each of our assessors has years of experience as a program or project manager. Their expertise complements our structured assessment process.
- Internationally recognized. Our certification credentials are recognized by the International Project Management Association (IPMA). IPMA has certified more individuals as program and project managers than any other organization in the world.
- Compatible with your approach to managing projects. We evaluate results, not compliance with a proprietary standard. We accept your forms, your tools, your processes.
- The best value for the money. Other PM credentials typically require 35-40 hours of training that can add thousands of dollars to the true cost of ownership. And most experts recommend another 40-50 hours of personal study which further increases the real cost of other credentials.
Get the performance edge for your projects and engagements!
Contact us about scheduling an assessment for the project, program, and portfolio managers in your organization. Click here for an overview of our certification program.