Reward your staff with an advanced certification
Your team works hard to deliver their programs and projects successfully. Your team works hard to adapt best practices to the organization’s special requirements. Your team works hard to improve their own skills and those of the others around them. Your team knows how much you appreciate their efforts.
Or do they?
One way — a great way! — to show your appreciation is by helping them obtain an advanced certification. An advanced certification will help them establish credibility with their sponsors, customers, and individual contributors. They might even get a raise …
Advanced certifications provide value for you and the PMO as well by demonstrating your commitment to your team, to professionalism, to career growth, and to results.
MAPM, through our independent Certification Board, offers advanced certifications for project, program, and portfolio managers. Our certification assessments are:
- Performance-based. We look at the actual, on-the-job performance of your managers. We examine their documentary evidence and conduct an intensive, face-to-face interview to verify that they understood what they were doing and why.
- Done by experienced managers. Each of our assessors has years of experience as a project or program manager. Their expertise complements our structured assessment process.
- Internationally recognized. Our certification credentials are recognized by the International Project Management Association (IPMA). IPMA has certified more individuals as project and program managers than any other organization in the world.
- Compatible with your approach to managing projects. We evaluate results, not compliance with a proprietary standard. We accept your forms, your tools, your processes.
- The best value for the money. Other PPM credentials typically require 35-40 hours of training that can add thousands of dollars to the true cost of ownership. And most experts recommend another 40-50 hours of personal study which further increases the real cost of other credentials.