IPMA Membership Information
Project Knowledge & Experience
Booking Conditions & Cancellation Policy
1. Registration can only be done by filling in the on-line application form.
2. A receivable amounting the registration fee is booked as soon as a person registers for the training.
3. IPMA will always send an invoice to charge the payable amount for the Training.
4. Payment of the invoice needs to be done within 14 days, but at all times before the Training takes place.
5. If payment has not been done at the seminars date, IPMA has the right to deny access to the seminar to persons who's fees have not been paid
1. No cancellation fees will be incurred if you transfer your place to another person at least 7 days prior to the seminar date AND inform IPMA about it.
2. A refund of 50% of the total amount charged will be given if the cancellation is done more than 7 days prior to the seminar date.
3. If cancellation is done within 7 days prior to the seminar date, no refund will be given.
4. When cancelling and entitled to a refund according to the above policy, refunds can only be made if complete wiring instructions are provided.
5. IPMA has the right to deviate from the above Cancellation Policy but can only do so in favor of the participant.
Payment can be made via bank transfer or telegraphic transfer using the following information:
Bank Name: RHB BANK BHD
Account Name: PERSATUAN PENGURUSAN PROJEK MALAYSIA
Account Number: 214-099-000-728-17
(IBAN/BIC) Swift code: RHBBMYKLXXX
Please email the bank in / fund transfer acknowledgement slip to [email protected].
IMPORTANT NOTE: MAPM WILL NOT BEAR ANY TRANSFER FEE/CHARGE FOR THE INTERNATIONAL TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER MADE BY THE PARTICIPANT.